Sunday, June 30, 2013

RIP PIG - 6/30/13

Guys. I am sad.



This is the first setback I've had to experience in my 30s. The trade of Tyler Kennedy to the Sharks is upsetting - for me - and maybe only me. I don't know when I came to love Tyler Kennedy so much, but it happened. I've become proud, in a way, that my love of Tyler Kennedy has made the whole "Pig" thing kind of a thing! When I'm at the Consol and Kennedy scores, it's kind of crazy how many people turn and shout "PIGGGGY" at me.

I am kind of devastated! But, I'm trying to rationalize this whole trade. He's at least in the West, so I don't have to deal with it in a conflicted way as much as if he were int he East. And, he didn't end up in the Pens' division. Even better, he didn't end up on the Bruins. That would have been unbearable.

It still sucks, but all good things come to and end. To send him across country to the west, here are are some great Piggy moments to remember.















Sigh. I'm sad to see him go. Good luck in San Jose, TK.

No comments:

Post a Comment