Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Why PGH Is Everything Better: The Skinny Building


Throughout the day, I like to keep up with what's going on outside my lovely wall of a window in the PPG building. I get an amazing view of the city from where I sit every work day between 8:30 and 5:30. I refresh the Post-Gazette's website often. Today I came across one of those articles that made me think: "This is why Pittsburgh is great." So, here I offer you the first in what may become a series (especially because my activity-doing and adventure-taking has been nearly halted due to evil winter): Why PGH is Everything Better.

I have walked by the "Skinny Building" so many times. I bike past it every day. I had no idea it was a) a thing or b) its own building. Here I am, approaching three years working downtown, and totally unaware that we could have a world-record-setting building. Enjoy the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment