Friday, September 7, 2012

That Ain't Pittsburgh: My Canadian Obsession


After Pittsburgh, Canada (pretty much the whole of it) holds a significant place in my heart.

I've been to every province and to nearly every major city. (Calgary: I'm looking at you!) I've spent warm summer days biking around Vancouver and Toronto. I've had terrifying experiences driving around the Maritimes in the dead of winter and dead of night on snow-covered roads. (Well, I was passenger seat for those rides, but terrifying nonetheless.) Before I made the decision to move back to Pittsburgh, I looked into transferring to Toronto. This has all happened over the course of the past four years. I'm not sure how or when, but I've fallen in love with our neighbor to north. Fortunately for you, I spent Labor Day weekend adventuring around Ontario. So, starting Monday, we're going to take a slight detour from the normal PGH coverage and musings to recap what was three lovely days in Canada.

Have a good weekend, the Ontario invasion of EvBetPGH begins on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment