Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Cheap Downtown Lunch: Go Pretzel

When Dozen closed their downtown location, I was a little heartbroken. I had grown very fond of my tradition of picking up a cupcake (preferably their red velvet with vanilla icing - YUM) and taking it with me to Franktuary for dessert. The spot on Liberty stayed empty for months, until a sign for "Go Pretzel" appeared one day, and I was over Dozen closing in an instant. Hot, delicious soft pretzels available to me on a daily basis just blocks away from work?

Dangerous.



I love a soft pretzel, and having this option on the days when I "forget" my lunch at home is wonderful. Though, I do have one request: some sort of awesome cheese dip! I got the dijon mustard on my inaugural visit, which I wasn't too into (as I'm not a big fan of mustard in general). But the pretzel was delicious, so if I have to forgo a dipping sauce, it's not the end of the world. In fact, it's the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment