1. I love this man who lives on Penn Ave. I hope he stays there forever, but, if not, I'll enjoy him for as long as I can.
2. I love everything about this quote. It's a child describing how watching Mr. Roger's Neighborhood makes him feel.
3. I love how many different views of Pittsburgh there are, and how many I've been able to see since I've been back.
6. I love that in this mural in East Liberty that there are crazy-looking wolves running around unleashed! East Liberty is scary! (Not really, but in this version, look out!)
8. I love that we have a dino in our airport. For real, this makes me excited every time I come home.
10. I love how worn the stairs in the Carnegie Library in Oakland are. So much use by so many generations of Pittsburgh.
12. I love the Bloomfield Halloween Parade. And I loved that this kid broke a board in front of where I was standing this year. How many days till Bloomfield Halloween Parade 2012??