Friday, May 11, 2012

Walking from Lawrenceville to Target: What We Saw

Since becoming friends with Allie, I've been pleased to be going on more meandering walks on the weekends. We tend to meet up at Espresso a Mano on Butler and aimlessly wander. I stop to take a lot of pictures along the way. Here are some things we saw last Saturday morning while we made our way from Lawrenceville to Target.

Espresso a Mano
Cute poster that's sprung up in my neighborhood for a new book.
New on the building on Penn after Matilda or Millvale.
Warhol flowers on that same building.
More of that building. I love all the color it adds to my day.

I'm very excited to introduce you to the wonder that is the Community Preschool & Nursery mural/sign that I can't believe I hadn't looked at closely yet. When you get right up in front of the sign, these are the wonderful things you'll see:





No comments:

Post a Comment