Monday, June 11, 2012

PGH Beautiful: Dinos, June 2012

In the weeks leading up to my bike trip, I went on bunches of little rides around town. One evening, Corey and I went dino-hunting by bike. I'm always keeping a mental list of the dinos I need to document, and to check these three off was a nice activity for a nice night.

Piggybank Dino, corner of Penn and South Braddock.

Backyard Dino, in someone's backyard. (Hence the crappy picture.)

Fred Rogers dino! Outside of the WQED building in Oakland on Fifth.
Now, last time we checked out dinos on EverythingBetterPGH, a graffitied one sent to me by my friend Andy was featured. As a thank you, I put together a "dino-finder"treat, which you can check out below.

Now, if you find a dino around town and want to share it on EverythingBetterPGH, send me the photo and details about where you found it to everythingbetterpgh @ gmail . com. As a thank you, you'll receive a "dino-finder" treat of your own. I only have eleven dino heads left, so act fast if you want one of these awesome treasures.



No comments:

Post a Comment