Friday, October 21, 2011

PGH Beautiful: Graffiti and Street Art, October 2011

Very different kinds of graffiti and street art this month. My apologies in advance for finding dick-graffiti funny. My sense of humor is kind of awkward sometimes.


These were side by side in Lawrenceville. I suspect the same "artist," though the approach to the shape of these male body parts is alarmingly different.

(What's funny to me about this one is that there are no balls to suck that I can see. The devil is in the details, I suppose.)

Next up we have some beautiful knitted street art that I've been finding Downtown.
The tags on them say "Thread-Up PGH," but I can't find anything about this online. They're wonderful though, and I hope more pop up as the fall months progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment