Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Miracle #1: The Fog and The Fun

You thought it was over, but in my mind, Halloween never ends. This was undoubtedly one of the best Halloweens of my life, complete with what I'm calling "Halloween Miracles." The first of these miracles? THE FOG. Saturday night as we were heading down to Lawrenceville for a Halloween party, visibility was hardly anything. The fog was thick and awesome. It made for a creepy backdrop to an awesome, awesome party.

The fog was thick on Gross Street.

Last year I split my Halloween between Pittsburgh and Boston. This year, was all Pittsburgh. It was a string of great nights: Thursday was the parade, Friday was the lamest haunted hayride ever (but still fun cause of the company), Saturday was the awesome Halloween party. Here are a few pictures from the party. Excuse the blurriness. I might have had a few drinks, and that can make things a little foggy as well.

Corey as a greaser and Chris as a horse having an intense discussion.
(I refuse to humor him and call him @Horse_ebooks.)
C
Kate was a terrifying Freddy Kreuger and I was Canadian.

Carrie as a cheerleader, there I am again as Canada, and Allie as a zombie.

Blurry, but awesome.
Canada, zombie, Freddy, and Steven Tyler.

Only 364 days until next Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment