Friday, November 11, 2011

Last Minute Notice: pghpghyeah in Handmade Arcade - TOMORROW

Come visit the pghpghyeah booth at HANDMADE ARCADE.

After receiving word way back in October that we had been wait-listed for Handmade Arcade, I took a break from crafting. The I Made It Market in Hartwood Acres had been a bust (I guess suburban moms don't want to buy awesome stitched things!), so I needed a break. We found out a few weekends ago that we'd moved from the waitlist to the invited vendors list. Since making the decision to go for it and participate as a vendor on extremely short notice, I've been crafting like crazy. I've come up with some new items and designs and I'm overall excited for tomorrow's daylong indie craft fair. Here are the details:

Who: pghpghyeah (me! and Eric!)
What: Handmade Arcade
Where: David L. Lawrence Convention Center (Downtown)
When: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Why: Because supporting local arts & crafts & creatives is good for the city!

Part of my scrambling around over the past couple weeks to prepare was setting up an Etsy page for pghpghyeah. So, even if you can't come say hi and entertain me for a few minutes at the booth, you can still see what I've been working on.

pghpghyeah on Etsy

Here are some things I've been working on. Enjoy!








Come visit the pghpghyeah booth at HANDMADE ARCADE.
(it'll be so awesome. promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment