Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Must Be Wanderlust: Welcome to Pittsburgh

The name of this blog is Everything Better Pittsburgh because when I lived in Boston, I brought up Pittsburgh every chance I got. I bragged about it. Alluded to it often. Wanted to be there instead of where I was probably 89% of the time. One of the people I inundated with PITTSBURGH IS THE BEST stories and facts was (and still is, for that matter) Marlana.

I left Marlana in Boston, but she is setting off on her own adventure in the coming months. She is moving to the future! (She is moving to Australia!) I'm so excited for her. Though it will make my workdays so so so so so boring, I am definitely looking forward to following her exploits. Which we can all do here.

Marlana made her first trip to Pittsburgh in April of this year. She wrote about her trip, and it made me smile from ear to ear after I finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment