Tuesday, August 30, 2011

PGH Heart Sticker

I love my bike. My friends can attest to that. I caught the biking bug in a major way in late 2010, and there has been no turning back. I don't have a car. And I kind of hate having to rely on the bus. So, biking has been my main mode of transportation for the past year. Biking Pittsburgh is great, even with the hills, which become less of a hassle as your muscles get used to them. I used to shudder at the bottom of Penn Ave every evening after work, but now, I'm up the hill in under ten minutes and I'm no longer a panting, exhausted mess at the top.


Thanks to The Cotton Factory, I picked up my bike's first decoration at August's Unblurred. I took my first ride with the great PGH-themed sticker adhered to my bike this morning, and it's great to look down and see PGH <3, because that is how I feel pretty much all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment