Thursday, August 23, 2012

30 Before 30: The Green in Frick Park

So there I was.

A perfect Sunday afternoon. 

With nothing to do; seemingly no one around.

So I went on a hike.


I've been on the outskirts of Frick Park. Never really ventured in. That's how it ended up on my 30 Before 30 list. (Which, by the way, I've edited a bit and am in the final stages of finalizing.) Now that I've spent some time exploring, I've learned how easy it is to disappear into a nice green space in the middle of the city. I'm breaking my little hiking excursion into two posts, mostly because I took so many pictures. This will be the green post. Tomorrow you'll get the little surprises of color I found popping through the green.


Seriously - this is within the city limits. 



If only they allowed overnight camping. Actually, that's probably good; I'd be sleeping in Frick Park all summer long.

And here's where I can sleep. Just drape a sheet over it and I'm set.






No comments:

Post a Comment