Friday, August 31, 2012

Take A Walk: The Streets and Alleys Between Friendship and Coral

Love these window boxes and the lush green coming from them.

I had half of a coffee left to drink Sunday morning. I'd been up for a few hours writing (all the wonderful things that posted this week on EvBetPGH) and was in need of a quick break. I grabbed my coffee, my headphones, and a camera and took a walk. I ventured up and down the streets and between Gross and Amelia and Friendship and Coral. One thing I was struck by as I walked along was how jealous I was of every backyard I came across. I even saw one tree with a climbing wall built to the side with a treehouse too. Jealous! Here are some shots from the walk. I love my neighborhood, and the little discoveries and surprises that it brings.

Show your work.




Sunflower and the sky.


Happy Friday! I'm off to Canada for the Labor Day weekend. It's been over a year since I was there last; that's over a year too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment