Tuesday, July 10, 2012

From Lasers to Lights: Roger Waters performs The Wall

A long while back (so long while back that I actually forgot about it and almost scheduled to go camping instead) my dad asked my brother and me if we would like to go see Roger Waters perform The Wall. To be honest, I agreed to go because I didn't want to say no to my dad. I've never really listened to Pink Floyd and am pretty sure that before the show I'd never heard 90% of the songs on The Wall.

My dad and I were chowing down at Wingharts before the show (because that is just our thing now) and I was telling him about how fun Lasertainment was the night previous. He then informed me that I would probably enjoy The Wall because it is supposed to involve a pretty dramatic light show.

Well, yes. Indeed it did. Though not directly related to Pittsburgh exactly, here are some photos (mostly because being out of town so much at the end of June has left me a little lagging behind blog-wise):




















No comments:

Post a Comment