Monday, July 2, 2012

PGH CHEAP: July 2012

Guys. I have been spending way too much money. June 2012 was an excellent month, but it also ended up being an expensive one. So in an effort to reclaim some financial restraint, I'm planning a month of living PGH CHEAP. Sometimes I joke about being "Pittsburgh Rich," which basically means I make enough to live comfortably. I'm not rich, by an means, but if you make a moderate salary in Pittsburgh, you can live a nice little life with two black cats in an apartment that you love.

But for the next month, I'm living on the cheap. I've been brainstorming ways to have fun and here's what I've come up with so far. Consider it a preview of how I'll be spending my time without spending money.

  • Fireworks Nights
  • Pool (already got my pool pass!)
  • Movies in the Park
  • Carnegie Museums (already a member)
  • Picnics
  • Bike Rides
  • Gallery Crawls
  • Bach Beethoven and Brunch
  • Hiking in the Parks
  • Bakery Square Events
  • Phipps Outdoor Garden
  • Frick Art Museum
  • Strolls through the Cemetery
  • REGATTA
Any suggestions?!

No comments:

Post a Comment